2017 Glacier, Cube 37, Frankston Arts Centre
2015 Vessel, Artbox Truck, Gertrude Street Projection Festival
2012 Fluid, Cube 37, Frankston Arts Centre
2012 Immersion, Gertrude Street projection Festival, Everleigh Gallery, Fitzroy
2010 Light Play, National Gallery of Victoria
2007 – 2009 Experimenta Playground, International Biennial of Media Art; BlackBox Gallery, Melbourne; Carriageworks Performance Space, Sydney; Sculpture Square, Singapore; Samstag Museum of Art, Adelaide; Western Australia Museum, Perth
Achievements and Awards
2009 International Symposium of Electronic Art, Belfast. Presented paper The Dancing Body As Screen, Synchronising Projected Moving Graphics on to the Human Form in Contemporary Dance Performance on the panel of New technologies and Creative Strategies. The paper was published as part of the ISEA 2009 Conference.
2008 Gertrude Street Projection Festival, Key Artist
2008 Australian Teachers of Media (ATOM) Awards, ‘Best Multimedia’ for Immersion
2007 Experimenta Media Arts, commissioned artist
2006 Australia Council of the Arts, recipient of the Emerging Producers in Communities (EPIC) Grant
2018 Awesome Arts Creative Challenge, CAPS Kurrawung, Western Australia,
2017 Awesome Arts Creative Challenge, Mount Magnet, Western Australia
2010 Cube 37, Frankston Arts Centre, Artist in Residence to produce My Persona
2006 Cube 37, Frankston Arts Centre, Artist in Residence to produce Graffiti Online
2016, 2018 & 2019 Rainbow Serpent Festival, Lexton, VJ performances,
2008-2016 Gertrude Street Projection Festival, Artist and Producer
- 2015 Vessel, performance art in the Artbox Truck with Michael Meneghetti, sound designed by Berlin based collective Korinsky
- 2012 Immersion, solo exhibition at the Everleigh Gallery
- 2011 Vento, Agua, Fogo e Terra. Projection based Capoeira and Aboriginal performance for GSPF Opening Ceremony
- 2010 Showcase of an array of Angela’s works
- 2009 Meu Sonho, a short film about experience of living in Brazil
- 2008 Selected o be key artist for the first GSPF in which Angela exhibited and array of audio-visual works
2009 Art-E Festival, Tarragona, VJ performance
2008 Immersion, International Symposium of Electronic Art, Melbourne
2008 Stilettos in Cyber-Space, L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, Melbourne
2008 Monster Mash Pushing Up Daisies, Melbourne Spring Fashion Festival, Melbourne
2007 Snaps, Lettre Amorsa Festival, Paris,
2006 Cinco Años, Melbourne International Animation Festival, Melbourne
2017 -2019 Awesome Arts Creative Challenge, Western Australia, artist in Aboriginal communities
2012-2017 Youth Arts Activities and Engagement Officer, Yarra Youth Services, Melbourne
2015-2016 Youth Arts Development Officer (Acting), Yarra Youth Services, Melbourne
2008-2017 Gertrude Street Projection Festival, Melbourne
- 2017 Production of the Atherton Gardens Precinct (AGP), which included light based sculptures by Annie Edney, Toggles, Jen Tran, Sharyn Brand, Telekinetik, Anne Truong, Yarra Youth Silent Army Micropress students and RMIT Public Arts students. There were also performances by Y2K, Tenfingerz and Sebastian Berto, and the Yarra Youth Future Fashion show.
- 2016 Production of the Atherton Gardens Precinct (AGP), which included light based sculptures by Carolyn Cardinet, Travers Nash, Curtis Edwards, Xsite, Guled Abdulwasi and Brody X, and RMIT Public Arts students. There were also projection based performances by Illuminate 2030, Mira Oosterweghel, Vinyl Vixens, Artbox Video Jam, Kalinda Vary and DJ Fancy Feast in the Artbox Truck.
- Facilitation of digital art workshops for young artists in collaboration with artist Carolyn Cardinet to present a sculptural projection work Poly Formable Death Resplendence. The work received a special mention in the Jury Prize.
- Production of youth Light Art and Projection exhibition, which incorporated projection-mapped raised canvases, light sculptural works, stop motions animations, neon paintings and digital photography.
- Production of youth fashion catwalk show in the context of the Uprising Theatre performance Wheel Of Fate.
- Assisted in mentoring a young Ethiopian artist Guled Abdulwasi to create work, which was projected on the Atherton Housing Estate (where Guled also lived at the time).
- 2014 Facilitation of video art workshops with young people to produce video work Cake, which received a commendation in the Jury Prize
- 2013 Facilitation of workshops for young people to produce digital works to project on to the Atherton Estate, with artist Nick Azidis
- 2009 Stop-motion animations made with educators and young people in workshops in the slums of Rio de Janeiro presented in the festival.
2013 Arts Access, Frankston. Production and facilitation of dance video with down-syndrome clients.
2009 Pontos de Cultura, Rio de Janeiro. Facilitation of stop-motion animation workshops for young people and educators living in the slums.
2006-2013 Cube 37, Frankston Arts Centre, Frankston. Producer of Youth Digital Arts programs and exhibitions
- 2012- 2013 DARTS Planned and delivered digital art workshops in schools and at Cube 37 for young people. Installing work by young people in the 2012 and 2013 ExUrban Screen Outdoor Projection Festival
- 2010- 2011 My Persona. Planned and delivered digital art workshops in schools and at Cube 37 for young people, production of an exhibition of work by young people of design, interactive design, print, animation and short film.
- 2006-2007 Graffiti Online; Planned and delivered digital art workshops in schools and at Cube 37 for young people. Management of the Graffiti Online website. Production of an exhibition of work by young people of design, interactive design, print, animation and short film. Writing the acquittal of the project for the Australia Council.